Friday, March 12, 2010

Mar 2


Terningkast:

  • Is that fish and pasta? I think so.
  • That is just wrong. Everybody knows fish belongs with potatoes.
  • The only other person who would make fish with pasta is my Mom.
  • 5 comments:

    1. I sometimes put fish in my pasta :(

      ReplyDelete
    2. Liz I will put you in touch with my Mom, perhaps you can attend some kind of group therapy. Did you go to the concert last night?

      ReplyDelete
    3. Haha, I guess that group therapy will have more than 2 people ;).... Yes I went to the concert and it was really really impressive

      ReplyDelete
    4. "Impressive"...so you didn't really enjoy it?

      ReplyDelete
    5. of course I enjoy it!, the fact that was impressive does not mean that I did not enjoy it :p

      ReplyDelete